Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
Third party functions
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Learn how here. Please be aware that doing so is likely to limit the functionality of a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most websites.